Technifab offers an excellent working environment for CNC Operators. Candidates must be able to perform the following job functions:
- Set up and operate CNC machinery
- Perform adjustments to meet part specifications
- Monitor finished products for adherence to specifications
- Monitor machine to ensure it is not malfunctioning
- All other duties assigned by supervisor
We offer an excellent pay package and the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401K Savings Plan.
Our employment application can be downloaded here.
Submit the employment application and your resume with salary history to:
Human Resources Department HumanResources@technifab.com
Technifab is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Technifab Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10339 N. Industrial Park Dr.
P.O. Box 315
Brazil, Indiana 47834