Technifab is seeking CNC Programmers. This position requires the following responsibilities:
- Programming of CNC machinery to make parts which conform to specifications
- Ability to make adjustments to programming, sequencing, and machining as required to ensure parts specification conformance
- Programming to minimize scrap and maximize gross margin
- Responsibility for quality control
- Set up and operation of CNC machinery
- Perform adjustments to meet part specifications
- Monitor finished product for adherence to specifications
- Monitor machine to ensure it is not malfunctioning
We offer an excellent pay package and the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401k Savings Plan.
Our employment application can be downloaded here.
Submit the employment application and your resume with salary history to:
Human Resources Department HumanResources@technifab.com
Technifab is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Technifab Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10339 N. Industrial Park Dr.
P.O. Box 315
Brazil, Indiana 47834