Technifab, a cryogenic equipment manufacturer, is seeking Cryogenic Engineer candidates. Responsibilities include:
- The Design and Development of Cryogenic Equipment
- Improving Existing Products
- Support of Manufacturing
- Developing Engineered Products
- Technical Field Service to Customers
Candidates will be evaluated on:
- BSME, BSMET, or other applicable technical degree (experience in a similar professional position will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Written / Verbal Communication Skills
- CAD skills consisting of AutoCAD and solid modeling
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to Detail
We offer an excellent pay package and the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401K Savings Plan.
Our employment application can be downloaded here.
Submit the employment application and your resume with salary history to:
Human Resources Department HumanResources@technifab.com
Technifab is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Technifab Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10339 N. Industrial Park Dr.
P.O. Box 315
Brazil, Indiana 47834