Technifab is seeking Manual Machinsts with the following skills
- Strong ability to read and understand blue prints and drawings
- Ability to set up various types of machinery
- Ability to check product using many types of inspection gauges
- Thorough knowledge of manual lathes and mills
- Ability to make and inspect threads is required
- A strong knowledge of the Machinist Hand Book and Cad Skills
Technifab provides an excellent work environment.
We offer an excellent pay package and the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401K Savings Plan.
Our employment application can be downloaded here.
Submit the employment application and your resume with salary history to:
Human Resources Department HumanResources@technifab.com
Technifab is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Technifab Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10339 N. Industrial Park Dr.
P.O. Box 315
Brazil, Indiana 47834