Technifab Products, a leading producer and installer of advanced cryogenic products, is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our company. Must be willing to travel on short notice. Experience with the following will be evaluated:
- BS Degree in Sales, Marketing, a technical field or equivalent (experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Written / Verbal Communication Skills
- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Prospecting, Organizational, and Closing Skills
- Attention to Detail
We offer an excellent pay package and the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401K Savings Plan.
Positions are available in the following locations:
- Brazil, Indiana
- Houston, Texas
- Sacramento, California
Our employment application can be downloaded here.
Submit the employment application and your resume with salary history to:
Human Resources Department HumanResources@technifab.com
Technifab is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Technifab Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10339 N. Industrial Park Dr.
P.O. Box 315
Brazil, Indiana 47834