Technifab offers an excellent working environment for TIG Welders with the following skills:
- Must be experienced with thin gauge stainless steel and aluminum
- Must be able to accurately manufacture from blueprints
- Welds must meet dimensional specifications and be cosmetically acceptable
- The ability to follow welding requirements on certified welding jobs and follow procedures is a requirement for this position
We offer an excellent pay package and the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401K Savings Plan.
Our employment application can be downloaded here.
Submit the employment application and your resume with salary history to:
Human Resources Department HumanResources@technifab.com
Technifab is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Technifab Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10339 N. Industrial Park Dr.
P.O. Box 315
Brazil, Indiana 47834