The Industry’s First Quick Change Liquid Nitrogen Injector
The Technifab Techinjector is based on years of manufacturing liquid nitrogen injectors, offering features unmatched by others.
A compact injector body and a remote mounted control box provides the smallest production line space claim of any injector available.
Adjustable for different product sizes.
The Techinjector uses a single sensor design to sense each bottle, can, or package thus compensating for production line changes and variation.
A modular design enables replacement of normal wear parts in minutes with no tools, minimizing expensive production delays.
Our second generation interface, using an AB1500 Programmable Logic Controller, has a color touch screen to offer easy to use controls and easier production line integration.
- Vacuum insulated injector minimizes frost build up.
- Dosing head heater to eliminate icing.
- Automatic shutdown for bottle/container jams.
- Nitrogen purge gas at dosing point to eliminate moisture build-up.
- The Techinjector is RoHS compliant and controls meet NEMA 4X & IP 65 ratings.
- Three year limited warranty on vacuum jacketed components, one year on electronics.
- Accurate dosing over the entire speed range.
- Stores up to six preset programs for quick production changes.
- Speed and line variation compensation using a single sensor.
- Quick and easy to replace injector nozzle reduces setup time and delays.
- Remote mounted control panel minimizes line space claim.
- Discrete or continuous dosing modes.
- Fewer nozzles needed with new liquid nitrogen discharge rate upper head adjustment.