Bendable Vacuum Jacketed Pipe
- Provides a more cost effective installation than rigid pipe with only a small loss in performance.
- Utilizes a bendable design that minimizes heat leakage when VJP is bent.
- Low maintenance Vacuum Jacketed Pipe (VJP) doesn’t require external vacuum pumps or pump maintenance.
- Close-tolerance bayonets eliminate the need for field welding or soldering and allow easy system reconfiguration.
Can be coiled for less expensive packaging and shipping.
Easy to Install
- Simplifies cryogenic system layout, reducing the need for precise system measurements.
- Lower install cost than foam covered pipe or pipe with foam joints.
- Easy connections with our standardized bayonets to other R-Series and B-Series VJP.
- No cryogenic piping experience is required for installation.
- Stainless steel inner and outer construction for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
- Vacuum and multi-layer super insulation creates a low heat transfer rate which minimizes cryogenic liquid boil-off.
- Embedded getter materials absorb outgassed molecules in the vacuum space. Pipe is heated during evacuation to remove molecules that can outgas later.
- Bayonet connections provide an easy connection between cryogenic lines.
- Liquid nitrogen, CO2, argon, and hydrogen ready; Liquid oxygen option is available.
Variety of Options
- Lengths up to 60 feet (19 meter).
- Choice of external covering to best fit your application needs.
- Choice of end connections.
- Valves, gas traps, gas vents, and thermocouple vacuum gauge tubes can be added.
- ASME B31.3, CRN (Canadian Registration Number) and liquid oxygen certification available.
|Model||Inner Diameter |
|Available Outer Coverings||Outside Diameter|
|Minimum Bend Radius|
|B50||1/2 (13)||Heat Shrink, |
|150 (10.3)||10 (25)||1.0 (1.5)|
|B65||5/8 (16)||Heat Shrink, Armor||2-1/4 (57)|
|150 (10.3)||13 (33)||1.6 (2.3)|
|B100||1 (25)||Heat Shrink, Armor||2.6 (66)|
|150 (10.3)||15 (38)||2.3 (3.4)|
|B125||1-1/4 (32)||Heat Shrink, Armor;|
|150 (10.3)||17 (43)||3.1 (4.6)|
|B150||1-1/2 (38)||Braided||4 (100)||150 (10.3)||19 (48)||4.0 (6.0)|
|B200||2 (51)||Braided||5.1 (130)||150 (10.3)||27 (69)||5.9 (8.8)|