Join Our Team
Ready for a Career?
YOUR CAREER. OUR COMMITMENT.
“Technifab operates on the highest standard of integrity and professionalism. A company founded on family, we have grown to be the leader in quality and trust in the cryogenic community. Technifab is here to be your partner for all your cryogenic needs from transfer hoses and dewars to cryogenic systems and CNC parts.”
DOUG SHORT • CEO / TECHNIFAB PRODUCTS, INC.
Technifab offers an excellent working environment for TIG Welders with the following skills:
- Must be experienced with thin gauge stainless steel and aluminum
- Must be able to accurately manufacture from blueprints
- Welds must meet dimensional specifications and be cosmetically acceptable
- The ability to follow welding requirements on certified welding jobs and follow procedures is a requirement for this position
- Communication/Organization Skills
- Microsoft Suite/AutoCAD
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Job site management.
- Must be able to make adjustments to program, sequence, and machine as required to ensure parts conform to specifications
- Must be able to program to minimize scrap and maximize gross margin
Responsibility to manufacture or modify high quality tight tolerance tooling and or machined parts to meet Technifab or customer drawing requirements. The tooling and or machined parts should be manufactured or modified in a manner that is faster and cheaper than can be achieved by using an outside source.
Duties and Abilities:
- Strong ability to read and understand blue prints and drawings.
- Ability to set up various types of machinery.
- Ability to check product using many types of inspection gauges.
- Ability to lift items over 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long intervals.
- Must keep machines and work area clean and organized.
- Thorough knowledge of manual lathes and mills.
- Strong knowledge of the Machinist Hand Book.
- Able to make and inspect threads.
- Recommend tools/supplies and new machinery.
- Ability to use many different types of machines, saws, and equipment normally associated with a machine and/or fabrication shop.
- Thorough understanding of material types, stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, etc.
- Must possess own Machinist Tools.
- Ability to duplicate/copy existing product without drawing (reverse engineering).
- Ability to work with other departments (Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, etc.).
- Safety conscious.
- Cad Skills Preferred but not required.
- As directed by Supervisor.
We have multiple manufacturing positions available. Training is provided as needed. All Applications are accepted.