Techflex Vacuum Insulated Hoses
The performance you want, with the safety you need.
Technifab’s Techflex vacuum insulated hoses are used in applications requiring the safe and efficient transfer of liquid nitrogen or other cryogens. Anywhere that cryogenic liquids are used in processing, our Techflex vacuum jacketed transfer hoses can ensure the highest quality liquid is delivered to the use point.
- Electronic and Semiconductor
Medical and Pharmaceutical
Laboratory and Biotechnology
Food and Beverage
- The most thermally efficient transfer hoses available, Techflex reduces cryogen losses.
- Lightweight, thin walled construction reduces liquid nitrogen cool down losses.
- Higher quality liquid with lower gas content at the point of use improves equipment efficiency.
- Rapid hose cool down reduces cooling time and speeds liquid cryogen delivery to the use point.
- Hazardous ice & dripping water is reduced or eliminated, increasing safety.
- Outer surface is safe to the touch, even when used with liquid hydrogen or liquid helium.
- Interlocking stainless steel cover provides a light weight, durable, and flexible product.
- Each transfer hose is flow and leak tested to ensure superior quality.
- Standard lengths and end fittings are maintained in-stock for quick delivery.
- Custom configurations are also available.
Options and Accessories
Integrated vacuum jacketed Tees and Elbows
Vacuum jacketed shut-off valves
Sintered metal diffusers (phase separators)
Pressure relief valve assemblies
High pressure ratings available upon request
1* Available only with braided outer covering. Standard lengths of 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’, 12’ are kept in stock for 1/4” through 1/2” inside diameter hoses. Call for availability of hoses in other sizes. Standard fittings are 1/2” JIC (CGA-295 compatible), 1/2” NPT (Male), and plain tube ends. All other fittings and lengths are available by request.